Clarion Programming Services
Do you need a Clarion programmer who is creative, affordable and quick to follow through on your requirement?
Would you like “ad hoc” assistance with any of the following?
1) Maintaining an old Clarion program
2) Bug fixing – two heads are better than one when it comes to trapping those hard to find bugs 🙂
3) Clarion Training for yourself or new staff in getting up to speed with the Clarion Development System.
4) Creating a new desktop or Web-based program
5) Updating a desktop Clarion app to web-based
6) Adding an API to your program
7) Custom Template development
8) Basically, anything to do with Clarion 🙂
I have 30 years experience in using Clarion and writing apps – from MS-DOS to the latest SAAS apps. So I have a very good understanding of how to use Clarion – whether to make a new program from scratch, or to update an old program. Some of my Clarion clients are shown below.
Clarion Software Support
There are no geographical restrictions so wherever you are in the world, if you have a problem I will be able to help. As long as you have access to the internet I can assist you. For a preliminary discussion send me an email, text, phone call or an instant message.
If your program has a bug, I can help you solve it. Or make a completely new program to do exactly what you need. Desktop or web based.
Why Use A Clarion Programmer?
Why use a Clarion programmer? If you need a new program but are unsure which platform to use: Clarion is a leading programming language used by thousands of companies around the globe from startups to large corporations.
Any of the above services can easily be delivered online, remotely. Get in touch to discuss your requirements by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or filling in the Contact Us form.
10 Reasons to use a Clarion Programmer
- The code generated by a Clarion programmer is clean, well-structured and easy to understand, which makes it much easier to maintain
- Professional – get better code, faster, with the help of a Clarion programmer.
- Quality – your code will be cleaner, more organized and easier to read.
- Flexibility – the developer chooses whether to use the simple, intuitive IDE or the advanced compiler, depending on your situation.
- Data-driven – a Clarion programmer has over 50 built-in functions to help your project off the ground fast.
- Features – you get the power of the Clarion library functions, which are constantly being updated.
- The generated code is compatible with other third-party software, which guarantees that you are not dependent on a single third-party product.
- Reliability – the Clarion programming system has been used by over 100,000 software developers.
- The Clarion programmer generated code supports your business needs, which guarantees that the software being specially developed for you will meet your requirements in every detail.If you need a Clarion Developer contact Mike McLoughlin, Sterling Data