No Need For Users To Leave The Form!
For Clarion 7,8,10 & 11 – ABC and Legacy
Turns your Forms into “Browses” – amazing productivity booster for your customers.
No need to have Toolbar Controls enabled or “VCR control” on browse.
How many times have users complained about having to go back to a browse to get to the next record! Now you have a low cost solution!
No need to waste space on your toolbar with navigation buttons!
Use your toolbar for what users really like – intuitive shortcuts
1. Very easy to use – just drop the buttons on to a form and fill in a few template prompts
2. The form will “browse” according to the range and/or filter set up on the calling browse. So if the browse is ranged to only show Los Angeles customers then the VCR controls will only show these too.
3. Insert Button – add records as you browse
4. Search Button – quick text search of all fields to make it easy to jump to another record. Location of a match can be shown on title bar or a window control. Fields can be excluded from searching.
5. Compatible with SearchFlash
6. Compatible with ClarioNET (VCR scrolling but not Inserts or auto-saving)
7. Optional saving of a record whenever a VCR button is pressed – so users can edit records as they scroll through. Or a prompt can be shown – “Record has changed. Do you want to save changes?”
8. One form can be called from many browses (in many separate threads) and VCRFlash will keep track of all of this.
9. Its more intuitive for users to look for navigation buttons on the form they are looking at – not the toolbar. As used in ACT! and other top selling software
10. VCR buttons on the calling browse are not needed
https://sterlingdata.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=ktsprotype11. Multi-language support
12. Two different default button sizes – but you can use your own icons if you want.
13. Legacy and ABC versions
14. VCRFlash is compatible with Clarion versions C7 to C11 – when being called from a browse a VCRFlash Form needs a standard Clarion browse and will not work with Xplore or similar non-keyed browses.
15. Works with all Clarion supported drivers except SQL. All source code supplied. No black boxes. No runtime royalties.
All this for just $149
Purchase with Confidence – all products on this website are covered by our 60-day, full refund, no quibble return policy
NO annual subscription charge!
I got VCRFlash yesterday, installed it and it works just great. My users already have commented how much nicer it is to be able to move forward and backward without having to go back to the browse. Thanks for developing a great product.
Keep up the great work and contributions to the Clarion (and now ClarioNet) developer base. Your tools are the finest and your support is fantastic!